We get it, every time you turn around there is another social media platform launching! It can be overwhelming, but it’s so important to choose the correct social media platform for your business and utilize social media correctly.
10 Reasons Why Your Company Needs a Strong Social Media Presence
- Increase Sales by Connecting to Potential Customers. Major brands across every industry are using social media to raise awareness of their new products and services to generate leads and new business.
- Share Your Strengths – This is the new way to advertise your company! Social Media has transformed business marketing. By sharing your strengths you position yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Branding – Think of your social pages or profiles as an additional storefront. Branding with social media helps create your identity.
- Extends your customer reach to an audience that might have never known about you. The potential for new customers is limitless.
- Building Relationships with Direct Access – Customers, friends, fans, supporters have direct access to you which is something they have never had before.
- Social Media Influences Search Engine Rankings– Search Engines incorporate social media into their algorithm when calculating results, so having a strong presence in SM carries over into SEO
- Competition – If your competitors are already using social media this should be a “no brainer.” However, if they are not, you are a step above them. Companies that invest in Social Media now are connecting with their customers in a way other companies are not.
- Social Media is not going away! This is not a fad, it’s growing, and staying! Time is increasing for the average person visiting social media websites, which means the time of reading newspapers, watching TV, and listening to radio is decreasing.
- Social Media is the new Search – Yes people use Google and Bing still to search but they are also staying on their social media channels and searching for the answer.
- It’s Free! Setting up your pages is free. Maintaining them is another story because it does take time and resources. Hopefully after reading this list you see how important a strong social media presence is.
If you are interested in help with taking advantage of these Social Media principles, we would love to be your partner or resource for these efforts. You can email me at email@example.com to get the discussion going.